RapidShuttle is easy to use. Here’s how it works.
To arrange a pickup from your home, office, or hotel, simply visit our website: www.rapidshuttle.net or give us a call (888)672-7438 (our reservation desk is open Mon-Sun 8am to 10pm). A RapidShuttle van will pick you up at the pre-arranged pick-up time, and bring you directly to your destination. It’s really that simple!
If you are being picked up at the airport, call our customer service agent the moment you have your luggage. The customer service agent will let you know exactly where to meet our driver. As soon as the van arrives at the curb, you and your party will be promptly boarded, and you’ll be on your way!
We allow all customers to schedule your own pick-up time, but we will recommend a pick-up time to ensure that you make it to your destination with plenty of room to spare. If our van is not on your doorstep exactly on time, please allow a 15 minute grace period before calling our customer service agents. Please make sure that you are completely ready to go at the beginning of your scheduled pickup time window so we maintain your desired schedule.
If you book a reservation from the airport, this does not mean a van will be waiting for you when you arrive. Due to security considerations, airports do not allow us to have vans lined up at the curb. However, we have vans waiting close by in a “holding lot” just minutes away from the airport, so we are always close by.
Pick up procedures from airports and cruise ship harbors:
- Los Angeles Int. (LAX): Proceed through the baggage claim area, exit to the curbside for pick up.
- John Wayne/Orange County (SNA):Proceed through the baggage claim area, exit and cross the roadway to the Transportation Center (third curb, Door-to-Door shuttle area), where the shuttle coordinator will direct you to your RapidShuttle vehicle.
- Ontario Int. Airport (ONT):Proceed through the baggage claim area and exit to the curbside for pick up.
- Long Beach Airport (LGB):Proceed through the baggage claim area, exit the roadway to door-to-door Shuttle Zone (white booth) next to the rental car area. Check with coordinator, and he/she will direct you to your RapidShuttle vehicle.
- Burbank Airport (BUR) and San Diego Int. Airport:The driver will meet you at baggage claim area or at curbside
- Cruise ship and Catalina Express harbor’s: After collecting your baggage, proceed to the curbside (door-to-door shuttle zone) for pick up.
For assistance, please contact us: