Catch the Cruise in Fashion with Our Quick Shuttle from LAX to San Pedro Cruise Terminal
Going from LAX to San Pedro? Don’t Miss out on these Attractions
The most interesting thing about going to San Pedro is that this is the easiest and most economical place for you to be staying if you are embarking on one of the many cruises which depart from The Port of Los Angeles World Cruise Center. Here are some things to pass the time while waiting for your cruise transportation’s schedule.
- The Tall Ships festival features all things nautical for the sailor in you. It offers tours of the ships and information booths explaining the history of the ships as well as where you can go to find food, merchandise and fun activities for the kids. This is a midsummer festival.
- Angels Gate Park is home to the famous Korean Friendship Bell. It has an inscription on it. It represents the friendship between Korea and America and reinstates the bond of freedom, faith and independence between the two countries.
- If lovely views are what you are seeking, you need to a pay a visit to the Cabrillo Pier situated just inside the north end breakwater of the Los Angeles Harbor. It was constructed in 1969 and offers magnificent views. Frequented by locals, joggers and tourists alike, it is wheelchair friendly as well.
- Staying with the ocean, there is also Whalers Walk, which boasts wonderful views of the ocean and the marina and is very popular for riding bikes or swimming.
- The Maritime Museum is a must. It was erected in 1941 and was originally the base for a ferry which used to cross over the channel to Terminal Island on a regular basis. When the Vincent Thomas Bridge was erected, the ferry ceased to operate. It has been historically restored and is now home to over 700 ships and models of boats.
Why should you use a shuttle from LAX to San Pedro Cruise Terminal from Rapid Shuttle?
Simply because we know the quickest, easiest and most hassle free way to get you there! You are fetched from right outside your door (whether it is a hotel or a home) and taken to the gangway to board your ship at San Pedro Cruise Terminal. No worrying about getting stuck in traffic jams or taking the wrong route and getting lost. With a shuttle to San Pedro cruise terminal there will be no panic about missing the boat! And of course we also offer shuttle service from San Pedro to LAX.
Using a reputable LAX to San Pedro cruise terminal shuttle company is wise as they are up to date with all the latest information regarding cruise departure dates and times. They are also immediately aware of any changes that might take place. The rates they charge for a shuttle to San Pedro cruise terminal are competitive standard rates and they often run specials for large groups or families. They will also provide safe transportation and offer safety car seats for babies and toddlers. The drivers are all professionals and can be trusted to get you and your precious cargo safely to your ship to enjoy your much anticipated holiday, free from worry and care.
Call us now on 888 672 7438 for the best ride you will ever have from a LAX to San Pedro Cruise Terminal shuttle.